The Antoni 'Debut’ violin series is the ideal instrument, for beginners of all ages.
Available as complete, ready to play outfits from full to eighth size in violin, the 'Debut’ range is designed to provide the student and educator with an instrument which can be trusted to be easy to play, satisfying to learn on, and to deliver performance and tone, consistently and reliably.
• Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
• Solid maple ribs
• Double purfling
• Solid spruce hand carved table
• Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
• High gloss antique brown varnish
• Ebonised hardwood fingerboard and nut
• Ebonised hardwood tuning pegs
• Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
• Ebonised hardwood endpin
• Dresden pattern ebonised hardwood chinrest
• Maple fitted bridge
• Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- More from this range