Furniture Insurance available:
3 Year Protection £22.00
Kidspace Jersey Cabin Bed
- Was £149.00 to £219.00
- Now £119.00 to £179.00
- Save Up To £60.00
- Low stock, selling fast
Kidspace Jersey Single Cabin Bed with money-saving mattress offer
Optional home assembly service*
A perfect place for your child to store as well as sleep, this bed helps clear the clutter and free up space in cupboards.
With an oak-effect frame that's contrasted by pink or navy fronts, the bed has 2 cupboards, 2 drawers and an end storage area... there's even a built-in step to help them climb into bed!
Buy the bed frame on its own or add one of 3 mattresses to make an overall SAVING (see 'mattress guide' below to learn which one might be right for your child).
- Kidspace Jersey single cabin bed
- Dimensions: H 75, W 98, L 194.5cm
- Please note: width with steps fitted is 104cm
- 2 cupboards; 2 drawers
- Oak-effect frame with contrasting doors and drawer fronts
- Buy bed only or add a mattress to SAVE
- Home assembly (assembly service available)
STANDARD economy mattress has a medium open foil coil spring unit with insulator pad for extra comfort.
PREMIUM mattress, 116% more filling than the Standard Plus. No need to turn; finished in a quality Belgium damask fabric.
* For an additional charge per item we’ll put your furniture together in your home so you don’t have to. Simply add this product to your basket, then visit item number 369XG and add that to your basket.
Colours: Oak/Blue, Oak/Pink.
Please note: assembly service is not available to residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands
Furniture Assembly Service For Kids Cabin Beds
- Low stock, selling fast
Assembly Service for Kids Cabin Beds.
Too busy to assemble your new furniture? Let us put it together while you put your feet up!
For an additional charge per item we'll send an assembly team to your home after your furniture has been delivered. They’ll then put it together so that it fits and functions the way it was designed to.
To help you understand how the process works, here’s what you can expect after you’ve placed your order:
- You’ll receive a call from our assembly team to let you know they’ve received your order
- They’ll give you a reference number and ask you to call back once your furniture arrives
- When you call back they’ll arrange a time to visit your home
- Our team will visit your home and assemble the furniture in your room of choice
Please note: we regret that this service is not available for residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands.