Maxi-Cosi Easia 2-way Baby Carrier: Taking weight off parents’ shoulders
Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months (12 kg), the Maxi-Cosi Easia 2-way Baby Carrier allows parents to carry their child parent and world facing while having both hands free. The specially designed Physio Cocoon holds newborns in their natural foetal position to provide maximum support for their hips, and the adjustable back/head support offers additional support to your baby's head and back.
From birth to approximately 6/9 months, your baby is carried rear-facing to feel the closeness to their parent's chest. Once your child's neck is strong enough to support their head, they are ready to be switched to forward, enabling them to explore their surroundings.
Thanks to the four-clip system, it is simple to lift your child in and out of the carrier without assistance, and the straps can be adjusted from the front to ensure your child is correctly secured.
The Dorsal support system transfers baby's weight to your hips, relieving the pressure on your shoulders. Your baby feels twice as light to carry because this baby carrier transfers 50% of the child's weight to the parent's core. Also includes raincover and mosquito net.
Summary of features:
- Suitable from birth to approximately 12 months (12 kg)
- 2-way baby carrier: easy to switch baby from parent to world facing
- Dorsal Support System transfers baby’s weight to parents’ hips
- Secures in place using 4 clips
- Easy to put on just like a jacket
- Includes raincover and mosquito net
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 74 x 10 x 40, weight: 0.9 kg