- Product Description
- Technical Specification
MPN: DYSON GROOM
The Dyson groom tool removes loose and flyaway hair directly from your dog before it's shed around the home.
It's a new way to keep your home clean if you're a dog owner. It attaches to your Dyson vacuum cleaner, which sucks away captured hair hygienically and without the mess of conventional dog groomers.
The Dyson groom tool captures hair with 364 slicker bristles angled at 35°. The bristles flex to an upright position when you apply pressure, penetrating the entire coat. Bristle length can be adjusted with a spring-loaded trigger for different types of coat. When not in use, the bristles retract for safe and hygienic storage.
Suction is split during grooming, with enough suction directed to the dog's coat to capture loose hair and dead skin - without sticking. Remove the Dyson groom tool from your dog and release the thumb-trigger and full suction is transferred to the soleplate to suck the captured hair away.
DYSON helpline: 0800 298 0298.
- Slicker bristles - remove loose dog hair from the cost before it's shed around the home.
- Self-cleans - captured hair is sucked away hygienically.
- Captures allergens during grooming - removes dead skin cells.
- Spring-loaded trigger - adjusts bristle length for different dog breeds.
- Storage mode - slicker bristles retract for protection and hygiene.
- One hand control - leaving the hand free to control the dog.
- 1 year guarantee - parts and labour are covered.
- Suitable for medium and long-haired dogs.
- Fits all Dyson vacuum cleaners except DC01 machines, DC21 Motorhead, DC22 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead and all Dyson handhelds.
|Product Description||Dyson Dyson Groom - groom tool|
|Product Type||Groom tool|
|Intended for||Vacuum cleaner|
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is