Introducing Xbox One. Where your favourite games, live TV, movies and music come together in one place. Where the entire experience wraps around you, and you’re immersed in games that look and feel like real life. Jump to apps and games in an instant, and snap them side-by-side to enjoy both at once. Chat with friends on Skype, and explore the web on your TV. A new generation of entertainment has begun.
Get your favourite games, live TV, movies and music all in one place
Watch movies and play games in stunning HD with a Blu-ray player
Be immersed in games that look and feel like real life
Jump to apps and games in an instant, and snap them side-by-side
Chat with friends on Skype and explore the web on your TV
Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Where games push the boundaries of realism. And television obeys your every command. Where listening to music while playing a game is a snap. And you can jump from TV to movies to music to a game in an instant. Where your experience is custom tailored to you. And the entertainment you love is all in one place. Welcome to the all-in-one, Xbox One.
With Xbox One, games are so lifelike, you’ll swear they’re real. Immerse yourself in cinematic worlds with characters that are more human than ever. And reach into television, music, and even the web in ways you never imagined possible.
Xbox One gets to know you. It learns what you like and what you don’t. And brings it all together on your own personal home screen. And because every Xbox One comes with Kinect, it responds naturally to your voice, movements, and gestures. Say goodbye to the days of one-size-fits-all entertainment.
Together with Xbox Live, Xbox One brings you closer to the entertainment you love and the people you care about. You can chat with your friends on Skype while watching football on TV. Or show off your best game highlights instantly with Game DVR. And when Xbox One is connected to Xbox Live, you won’t have to wait around for game updates. It looks like the living room can finally start living up to its name.
The Best Games
The Best Multiplayer
Built For The Future
- The most award-winning exclusive games at E3.
- Get it first - all Call of Duty: Ghosts downloadable content and many more.
- Adaptive AI that learns to play like you.
- Better matchmaking with Smart Match.
- No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
- No waiting in lobbies - play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.
- Never miss a moment - get multiplayer alerts while you watch TV.
- Switch instantly from a game to TV, a movie, music and more.
- Snap an app next to a game and do two things at once.
- The Digital System - built for the digital age using the latest technology and the power of the cloud.
- Keeps getting better - "cloud powered" means Xbox One and games grow with you over time.
- Advanced voice and motion control open up new game experiences like never before.
Immerse yourself in cinematic worlds that look like real life, with characters that feel more human. Advanced Artificial Intelligence technology and the processing power of Xbox One make game worlds come alive. And thanks to the powerof the cloud, what you do in a game can stay that way persistently. Below are just four of the many games announced for Xbox One. See more at Xbox.com.
Keep your in-game communications crisp with the Xbox One Chat Headset. Hear friends and foes in crystal-clear digital wideband audio. The Chat Headset is designed for comfort during long gaming sessions. Plus, you can adjust the mute and volume settings without taking your hands off the controller.
† Features and requirements are under development and may change prior to release. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Some features, including online multiplayer, Game DVR, Skype, and SmartGlass, also require Xbox Live Gold and/or additional requirements. Game DVR available in supported games. Games and media content sold separately.