Virgin Experience Days Harness Sphereing for 2
- Was £65.00
- Now £45.00
- Save £20.00
- In Stock
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
Virgin Experience Days Bungee Jump
- Was £60.00
- Now £42.00
- Save £18.00
- In Stock
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Treat someone special to a trip they'll never forget with the wonderful Silver Choice Collection.
This makes the perfect gift with 130 options available, they will be spoilt for choice!
For a relaxing experience choose from a 45-minute Qi Energy treatment, an assessment and consultation with a Qi Master including a London location, 45-minute Qi Energy treatment, a cut and finish or a deep tissue back, neck and shoulder massage at Saks Hair and Beauty.
If it’s adventure you seek there’s a vintage Red London Bus Tour and London Eye Flight for one, adventure ropes course for one, animal encounter at Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo for one, a bungee experience for one, a Cornwall Sea Safari for one or complete golfing.
For a tasty treat choose from afternoon tea for two at a Warner Leisure Hotel, Coombe Abbey, Hallmark Hotel in Bournemouth, Hallmark Hotel in Derby, Hallmark Hotel in Hull, Rowhill Grange or the 5* Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington. There’s also the option of a champagne afternoon tea for two at The Edinburgh Carlton, Warner Leisure Hotel, Alexander House Hotel or Rowhill Grange.
For anyone with a sweet tooth there’s the chocolate afternoon tea for two at Rowhill Grange or the chocolate walking tour for one in London's Chelsea or London's Mayfair. You can also choose to cook, eat and run with wine and dessert for two at L'atelier Des Chefs, try a cupcakes and cocktail experience for one or a deluxe afternoon tea for two at Bagden Hall Hotel or Charingworth.
A Bump to Baby photoshoot or a couples photo experience is also available to ensure you can capture those treasured memories.
Dig up a fun-filled adventure for all the family with the Virgin Experience Days Diggerland Admission for 2.
With no driving license required, there are over 18 exciting attractions to take part in, including digging holes, searching for treasure, a game of Skittles and Dippy Duck, with experts on-hand at all times to ensure safety.
Kids as young as 3 will love riding in some of the machines for a full day of driving and rides in full-size diggers and construction equipment.
Subject to availability you can also pre-book a JCB Racing experience at an additional charge. Price includes admission for 2 for unlimited rides and drives all day. The experience gift pack includes personalised voucher and message card.
- Virgin Experience Days Diggerland Admission for 2
- Drive full size diggers and construction equipment
- Some rides suitable for age 3 and above
- No driving license required
- Gift pack includes personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Visitors under 90 cm tall enter free of charge. Height and age restrictions apply on all rides.
There are 4 Diggerlands nationwide - Devon, Kent, West Yorkshire or County Durham. The parks are open at weekends and bank holidays from mid February to the beginning of November as well as seven days a week during school holidays. All parks close during Nov, Dec and Jan.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or willful negligence.