Get the family together for a memorable portrait you can cherish for years to come.
A professional photographer can capture you all at your most natural and relaxed to truly reflect your family bonds.
You won't have to travel far as there are more than 70 studios to choose from around the UK, all of which are equipped with the know-how and technology to get the perfect picture.
Choose from casual, traditional or contemporary styles and a selection of backgrounds and props to create wonderful photos. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select your complimentary print, plus any additional ones you'd like to buy.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to another participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- Location: 70 across UK
- Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Time of year: Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Spectators welcome during shoot in most locations
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
- Was £55.00
- Now £46.00
- Save £9.00
- In Stock
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Relive your favourite moments from ITV's BAFTA Award-winning show in The Only Way Essex Coach Tour for Two. You'll visit some of the most memorable locations from the series in this unique tour aboard a high-quality coach as you explore Essex the Reem way. Meet former and current cast members as you visit their places of work, including the new shop opened by Joey Essex. You'll hear behind-the-scenes trivia from your guide, who'll show you the spots where Mark Wright, James (Arg) Argent, Lauren Goodger and Mario Falcone were featured in key scenes. You'll even have the chance to stop for a drink at the bar where Mark first took Lucy on a date.
Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of opportunities to get up close to locations and have your picture taken along the way. 4 hour TOWIE tour for two with a professional guide. Transport by luxury air-conditioned mini coach. Available on Saturdays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the meeting location, you will be greeted by your guide and shown to your coach for a 4 hour tour of the Essex area. Along the way, you will meet several cast members and see locations that have been featured in the series over the years. You?ll have your knowledge on TOWIE tested with a trivia quiz and get the chance to have a drink and comfort break at one of the pubs featured in the show. Have your camera at the ready because you never know who is around the corner in this fun and alternative way to see the county of Essex.
- Essex - Brentwood
- Minimum age 16
Virgin Experience Days Harness Sphereing for 2
- Was £65.00
- Now £45.00
- Save £20.00
- In Stock
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
Virgin Experience Days Bungee Jump
- Was £60.00
- Now £42.00
- Save £18.00
- In Stock
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.