Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Virgin Experience Days Mini Pamper Day at Bannatynes Spa (2 for 1)
- In Stock
Feeling jaded? Need to relax? Then what better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a proper pampering session at a Spa Day with a friend or loved one?
The Bannatyne Spa offers an environment in which to escape, relax and revitalise. The pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms refresh both body and mind, providing the perfect place to unwind from a stressful world.
With this package you can use all the fitness and leisure facilities as well as receiving a relaxing treatment. Fully trained professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you.
On arrival you will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the range of facilities and services available to you. Take a relaxing dip in the pool, or unwind in the sauna or steam room before your treatments.
Enjoy a treatment each (approximately 25 minutes in total) from Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or facial plus a scalp massage each. Please note that treatments available vary depending on location. Spend the rest of your time taking advantage of the fitness and leisure facilities available to you or simply take the opportunity to just relax.
Please note: This experience is available Monday - Thursday only
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm, but nothing compares with the view as the sights of London sparkle outside your window. What better way to enjoy London then on a Thames Lunch Cruise and to watch the sights glide past your window while you enjoy a relaxing lunch with a friend or loved one?
You will receive a warm welcome before taking your seats for the set three-course lunch menu. After you've eaten, just sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier,and boarding is at 11.45.
- Minimum age 5.
- Spend approx two hours on-board
- Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately at the experience.
- Smoking permitted on outside decks only.
- Dress code for the lunch is smart casual.
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Get into the swing of things with this brilliant Virgin Experience Days Go Ape Tree Top Adventure.
Go Ape is the multi-award winning Tree Top forest adventure, where you can tackle zip wires, take on Tarzan swings and clamber across rope ladders – not to mention the high-wire crossings!
Before you head up onto the course, you'll be given a half-hour safety briefing by one of the qualified instructors. Here you'll try out the obstacles at low levels and get to grips with the equipment.
You’ll then be kitted out with harnesses, pulleys and Karabiners, then let loose into the forest canopy to roam free, with instructors regularly patrolling the area to help out if needed.
With 28 locations across the UK set in stunning woodlands, you’re bound to enjoy a wild day out!
Locations include: Derbyshire - Buxton, Staffordshire - Rugeley, Nottinghamshire - Edwinstowe, Bedfordshire - Woburn Park, Worcestershire - Bewdley, Suffolk - Brandon, North Yorkshire - Pickering, Tyne & Wear - Newcastle, Cheshire - Northwich, Cumbria - Hawkshead, Lancashire - Bolton, Cumbria - Keswick, Scotland - Stirling, Ayrshire - Mauchline, Aberdeenshire - Banchory, Surrey - Nr Farnham, Kent - Cranbrook, Buckinghamshire - Wexham, Berkshire - Bracknell, Hampshire - Southampton, Kent - Maidstone, Hampshire - Ringwood, Hertfordshire - Barnet, Buckinghamshire - Aston Clinton, Gloucestershire - Lydney, Devon - Exeter, Wales - Gwyrew, South Wales - West Glamorgan.
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, for a family of 4. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and two between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.