Virgin Experience Days The View from the Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- In Stock
This amazing Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two allows you to experience one of the most incredible landmarks in London.
With a viewing platform 500ft above the skyline, The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe so you can witness breathtaking views of the capital like never before. The 360º view stretches out 64km, with multimedia displays and state of the art telescopes on hand to really bring it life.
You’ll travel skywards on one of the 2 high-speed kaleidoscopic lifts, then move from floor 69 up to level 72 to experience one of the greatest cities on Earth on a whole new level.
After you’ve visited The Shard you can head off to a sightseeing cruise on one of the most famous rivers in the world. This hop on and hop off cruise along the Thames allows you to explore the city on ground level too, taking your time to stroll along the river bank and see all of the famous landmarks.
This experience comes with a personalised voucher and a message card, so it makes a wonderful gift for a loved one. It’s also a great treat to yourself to a day in the capital in a totally unique way.
- The Shard, London
- Entry for 2 adults
- Unlimited hop on and off cruise for 2 adult
- Includes a personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two
Virgin Experience Days London Hilton - 3 Course Meal with Cocktails and Thames River Cruise
- In Stock
Enjoy the Capital at it's best with this delicious three course meal with welcome cocktail at the Hilton London Green Park and a leisurely Thames River Cruise. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date, as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just a short stroll to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods and ideal venue to enjoy a three course lunch or dinner with a welcome cocktail.
On arrival at the Tiger Green Brasserie at The London Hilton Green Park you will be seated and presented with the menu. Enjoy international cuisine in the elegant surroundings, with separate dining areas and a light-flooded conservatory space. This intimate London Green Park restaurant is popular with hotel guests and locals alike. The innovative lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of dishes ranging from Hilton classics like Caesar Salad to their special grills and mouth-watering desserts.Your Thames River cruise will need to be taken between 10.00 and 18.00 and you may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Virgin Experience Days Thames Lunch Cruise for 2
- In Stock
The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm, but nothing compares with the view as the sights of London sparkle outside your window. What better way to enjoy London then on a Thames Lunch Cruise and to watch the sights glide past your window while you enjoy a relaxing lunch with a friend or loved one?
You will receive a warm welcome before taking your seats for the set three-course lunch menu. After you've eaten, just sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier,and boarding is at 11.45.
- Minimum age 5.
- Spend approx two hours on-board
- Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately at the experience.
- Smoking permitted on outside decks only.
- Dress code for the lunch is smart casual.
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Theatre and Dinner for 2
- In Stock
Explore London's famous West End with this Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect gift for a real theatre lover.
This is the perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at a central London restaurant, examples of restaurants are Maxwell's, Prezzo, PJ's and Spaghetti House
- Tickets of two upper circle or balcony seats.
- Choose from a selection of West End shows including: Stomp, Spamalot, Thriller, Woman in Black, 39 Steps and Singing in the Rain.
- Location: London, West End.
- Minimum age: 18
- Available Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday.
- This experience is unavailable during the school holidays.
- Not available to wheelchair users due to limited disabled access.
- Beverages not included.
- Transport between restaurant and theatre not included
- All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods. Participating shows and restaurants are subject to change without notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Reviver Pamper Day for 2 at Virgin Active
- In Stock
Reviver Pamper Package includes 40 minutes of pampering spa treatments for you both. You'll also have full use of the fantastic health club facilities free of charge. Choose from a facial with the addition of either a head or hand massage, or a back, neck and shoulder massage with additional head or leg massage. Whichever you choose we’ll guarantee you’ll leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and revived.
- 1 x 40 minute pamper treatment each – choose from 40 minute facial with head massage, 40 minute facial with hand massage, Back, neck and shoulder massage with head massage and Back, neck and shoulder massage with leg massage
- Use of the facilities
- Choice of over 45 locations
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Over 45 locations:
Bristol, Avon, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, Derby, Plymouth, Poole, Essex, Gloucestershire, Kent, Lancashire, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxfordshire, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Staffordshire, Surrey, Brighton, Sussex, Tyne & Wear, Bridgend-Wales, Swansea, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leeds, Sheffield,
The experience is available to book Monday to Thursday only. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum age: 18 years. Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate). Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
With a wide selection of experiences from a Brewery tour, a cookery class in London to a variety of restaurants including AA Rosette winners, this is the perfect experience for all food lovers and a licence to indulge. Enjoy with a friend or loved one and settle into some delicious dining treats at venues across the UK, ranging from elegant manor house retreats set in extensive grounds, modern and contemporary chic hotels to bustling city centre restaurants. Your experience will include either a two or three-course meal, a brewery tour or a 30minute cookery class and during some of the experiences drinks will be served, so eat, drink and be merry with this gourmet experience for two. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation Indemnity.
- Herefordshire - Holme Lacy
- West Midlands - Stourbridge
- Warwickshire - Coventry
- London - Central, Islington, Piccadilly, Oxford Circus, High Holborn, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Canary Wharf and Kensington
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- West Yorkshire - Denby Dale
- Scotland - Edinburgh, Elgin, Isle of Skye, Stirling and Troon
- West Sussex - Bolney
- Surrey - Guildford
- Somerset - Chard
Virgin Experience Days Gin and Jam High Tea for Two at Hush in Mayfair
- In Stock
Experience an unforgettable afternoon in London with this Gin and Jam High Tea for at Hush in Mayfair. This spectacular venue's award-winning mixologists have created a most unusual teatime treat for you, featuring a delicious selection of delicate sandwiches, scones with preserves and freshly brewed tea, alongside gin cocktails. Sit back in the elegant surroundings of Hush's Silver Room while the team wow you with their scientific wizardry to create outrageous cocktail flavours such as cinnamon 'caviar' and edible lavender perfume. On arrival at Hush, you'll be welcomed and seated in the Silver Room for your delicious High Tea. With its comfortable, chic surroundings and stylish decor, Hush is the ideal London location to enjoy an afternoon tea for two. You'll enjoy Hush's premium tea package, all served in a stunning tea set, as well as a fabulous selection of sandwiches, scones and molecular cocktail samples created by Hush's award-winning mixologists.
Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity. Participant guidelines: Minimum age 18. This experience is available Monday to Saturday. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity whilst tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph inside a 12-foot inflatable ball. You can choose from either a Harness Ride or an Aqua Ride for two, at a range of locations around the UK. It's fast-paced, exhilarating and it's unlike anything you have ever experienced before. On arrival at your chosen venue you'll be booked into the site and have the chance to watch other participants while you wait in a designated safe area, until its your turn to ride. You may choose between:
Harness Zorbing for Two - You'll be strapped into your harness, face-to-face with your friend, and taken to the top of the hill and then it's time for a safety briefing on how to ride the Zorb safely. The first rotations will ease you into this fantastic experience, propelling you forward as you begin to hurtle head-over-heels downhill. Try to suppress the screams - and laughter at your fellow passengers look of fear - as you gain speed down the run, for the ride of your life.
Locations: Tamworth Staffordshire, Ware Hertfordshire, Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Macclesfield Staffordshire, Stocksfield Northumberland, Porth Cornwall, Westwood Nottinghamshire, Bourton-on-the-Water Gloucestershire.
Aqua Zorbing for Two - With no harnesses you are completely free in the ball as you slip and slide around with thirty litres of water and a friend. A fantastic experience as you hurtle towards the finish line, balancing on the water as you try not to get soaked. Go wet and wild! Minimum height: 4 ft 7 inch. Maximum height: 7 ft 2 inch. Maximum weight: 18 stone per participant. You should allow at least one hour for your visit.
Locations: As above including Leek Staffordshire,
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, for a family of 4. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and two between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.