Give your garden the 'Perfect Perfume' this summer with the Thompson and Morgan Erysimum Collection.
This wonderful selection of deeply perfumed Erysimum flowers in a vibrant range of colours are perfect for transforming your outdoor spaces.
With a neat, branching habit, they are ideal for filling your spring borders and containers. Versatile and undemanding, and tough enough to cope in even the poorest of soils!
Top tip: for best garden performance, wait until plants are well grown, then acclimatise them to outdoor conditions over 7 to 10 days before planting outdoors on free draining soil in full sun.
You will receive: 6 x jumbo plugs; 1each of 'Copper', 'Gold', 'Winter Joy', 'Winter Orchid', 'Winter Rouge' and 'Winter Party'.
- Ideal for: patios, cottage gardens, scented gardens, cut flower gardens
- Soil type: tolerant of most neutral or alkaline soils
- Flowering months: March, April, May, June
- Main flower colour(s): mixed
- Eventual spread: 30 cm (12 inch)
- Eventual height: 30 cm (12 inch)
- Position: sun
- Thompson and Morgan Erysimum Collection (6 plants)
What are jumbo plugs? Jumbo plugs can be planted straight away into baskets or other containers. Plants are usually 8-12 cm in height from base to tip and the plug could be 3-4 cm in diameter, depending on the variety.
How to grow a plug plant: Open your plug plants immediately on arrival and place each plug into individual pots as soon as possible, watering thoroughly. Once they are big enough to plant outside, ensure they are acclimatised to outdoor conditions in a sheltered spot over 7 - 10 days.