The tough Townsend Spyda 16 inch boys bike is the perfect vehicle for heading off exploring.
Front and rear suspension are ideal for off-road riding, with the 350lb rear suspension unit providing comfortable and effective suspension for little riders.
Knobbly MTB tyres and black lightweight alloy wheel rims provide a great set of wheels to tackle any terrain. The gun-metal frame, with vivid orange accents and a matching Spyda saddle makes this an awesome ride to be seen on.
Short-reach child-friendly brake levers and soft touch mountain bike grips make this is a great bike for any young rider wanting an adventure.
- Boys 11.5 full suspension MTB frame
- 50lbs rear suspension coil
- Colour co-ordinated front suspension fork
- Soft touch handlebar grips
- Height adjustment seat post
- Padded saddle
- Townsend Spyda 16 inch boys bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a fully trained cycle mechanic who will arrange a convenient time to visit. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It's quick, easy and hassle free. This fantastic service is now available nationwide.
Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is