Taking you back to the good old days, with all the modern technology, these Viking Heritage bikes are the best value for money retro range out there.
Pastel colours, colour coded accessories, with baskets, mudguards and carriers as standard, these bikes bring fashion to every bike ride.
- Fork: 26 inch hi-tensile steel with ovalised blades.
- Gears: 6-speed with Microshift rotational gear lever and Shimano rear Derailleur.
- Chainset: Single speed with a full chainguard.
- Wheels: Viking 26 inch alloy double wall rims with small flange hubs.
- Tyres: 26 inch black trekking tyres with white side walls.
- Brakes: Alloy V-type with alloy levers.
- Steering: City-style trekking handlebar with close-up stem.
- Saddle: Viking comfort trekking saddle with a chrome seat post and alloy seat clamp accessories. Comfort grips.
- Features: Trekking style pedals, rear carrier, full mudguards, kickstand, and front basket.
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
Premium Home Bike Assembly Service – see item number 6QCW3
Premium Home Bike Service – see 6QCVYColour: Pink.