- Up to £500,000 for accidental death due to a collision, crash or sinking of a plane, ship, train, bus; most carriers licensed for public use, whilst travelling as a fare paying passenger inside such a carrier
- Up to £50,000 cover for accidental death due to a road traffic accident, whether the driver or passenger in a private passenger car, or as a pedestrian, or as a result of being stuck by a land motor vehicle
- Up to £25,000 for accidental death due to any other accidents at home, at work or anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day
- To be eligible you must be a resident in the UK for 7 continuous months
- Any pre-existing condition
- Any accident due to consumption of excessive alcohol
- Any accident caused by reckless or an illegal act
- Any accident whilst on duty in the armed forces
- Claims made 90 days after the accident
*Applies to Accident Death Plan. Price subject to change.
Accident Death Plan, Accident Cash Plan and Personal Accident Plan, Shop Direct Finance Company Limited acts as an introducer to Stonebridge International Insurance Ltd. Accident Death Plan, Accident Cash Plan and Personal Accident Plan are administered and underwritten by Stonebridge International Insurance Ltd, registered in England No. 3321734, Braywick Gate, Braywick Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DA. Stonebridge International Insurance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded and monitored. Calls made from BT landlines will cost no more than 5p per minute. Charges will vary for calls made via other service providers.