Get what you need today, take up to a year to pay it off and avoid interest.
Go shopping as usual and when you get to the checkout simply select the Buy Now Pay Later option.
- Pay nothing for 6 months when you spend £100 or more - 1 month = 28 days
- Pay nothing for 9 months when you spend £150 or more - 1 month = 28 days
- Pay nothing for 12 calendar months when you spend £200 or more
- Pay in full before the end of the Buy Now Pay Later period and avoid interest
- If you're not ready to pay at the end of the Buy Now Pay Later period you can choose to Spread the Cost.
Find out more
Just so you know, delivery, installation and insurance products cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later, exclusions will be confirmed at the point of order. These charges will appear on your next statement. The payment free period will start from the date of order, including pre-orders and items not ready for immediate despatch. The interest will be added to your account at the end of the payment free period.
Simple ways to avoid interest and account charges >
- Any delivery charges need to be paid in full up-front and will appear on your next statement.
We'll remind you when the payment is due!
- Paying in full and on time before the end of your chosen Buy Now Pay Later period will ensure no interest is charged. It’s important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
- Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
- Paying at your own pace keeps you in control. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
- Remember to allocate your Buy Now Pay Later payments and ensure you also pay your minimum payment if one is due.
Buy Now Pay Later Examples >
Here’s some examples of how you choose to pay with Buy Now Pay Later.