Have the option to pay nothing for up to 12 months when you spend over £200. Pay what you want when you want as long as the full balance is paid by the end of your chosen period you’ll avoid interest.
Go shopping as usual and when you get to the checkout simply select the Buy Now Pay Later option.
Just so you know, delivery, installation and other Financial Services products cannot be placed on Buy Now
Pay Later, these charges will appear on your next statement.
- Pay nothing for 9 months when you spend £100 or more – 1 month = 28 days
- Pay nothing for 12 calendar months when you spend £200 or more
- Pay in full before the end of the Buy Now Pay Later period and avoid interest
- If you're not ready to pay at the end of the Buy Now Pay Later period you can choose to Spread the Cost.
Find out more
Simple ways to avoid interest and account charges
- Any delivery charges need to be paid in full up-front and will appear on your next statement.
We'll remind you when the payment is due!
- Paying in full and on time before the end of your payment free period will ensure no interest is charged.
It’s important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
- Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
Don’t forget to allocate your payments too!
- Paying at your own pace keeps you in control. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
Pay one lump sum before the payment free period ends
Pay in chunks before the payment free period ends
Begin or continue paying after the payment free period ends