- Cover for additional life events - Life Event Plan doesn't just cover accident, sickness & unemployment it also covers additional life events that may occur that could cause your finances to be stretched:
- Help during many of life's major events - we all know life's major events can sometimes put a strain on us financially, so Life Event Plan could help you out by covering your account payments for up to 3 months for any of the following events;
- Birth or adoption of a child - Death of a partner*
- Marriage - Moving house
- Divorce - Jury service
In any of these circumstances Life Event Plan will make three of your scheduled account payments for you and will cover two events in a rolling 12 month period.
- 28 day waiting period - No waiting for months; if you fall sick, have an accident or become unemployed** we will pay your minimum scheduled payment of your outstanding balance† after an initial waiting period of 28 days
- Accident Sickness & Unemployment Cover - if you fall sick, have an accident or become unemployed we will make your account payments for you for up to 12 months. (Up to a maximum of £1000 per payment)
*Your husband, wife, civil partner or the person with whom you have been living (as if you were a couple) for a period of at least 6 consecutive months immediately prior to the date of any claim, and upon whom you are financially dependant. Please read the Policy Document for full details including all significant benefits, exlusions and limitations to see if this product is suitable for you. Please note that the sale of this product is non-advised.
**initial 90 day waiting period applicable from the policy start date.
Life Event Plan is offered by Shop Direct Finance Company. Underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland No 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis Perth PH2 0NH. Both are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.