Explore a vast, fantasy world at the brink of catastrophe in Dragon Age™ Inquisition, a next-generation action RPG, where your choices shape and drive the experience. In this upcoming video game from BioWare, makers of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age: Origins, you'll make your mark in an expansive, story-driven open world filled with complex characters, challenging combat and difficult decisions.
A cataclysmic event has plunged the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons now darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages have broken into an all-out war against the oppressive Templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you to restore order as you lead the Inquisition and hunt down the agents of chaos - your choices will forever change the Dragon Age.
In a savage world of man vs nature, are you the hunter or the hunted?
The creators of Left 4 Dead, Turtle Rock Studios, bring you Evolve, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, player-controlled monster. Stalk your prey, execute your attack and prove you are the apex predator in adrenalin-pumping 4V1 matches.
- 4V1 - Grab three friends and hunt the monster or stalk the humans as the evolving beast. Whichever side you choose, you will have access to powerful weapons and abilities that deliver balanced, competitive gameplay
- Hunt Together or Die Alone - Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster
- Beast of Prey - As the monster - the lone predator - you are the boss battle. Use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to wreak havoc, kill the humans and prove you are the dominant species
- Savage Planet - Neither flora nor fauna are friendly on planet Shear. Fall victim to natural hazards or use them strategically against your prey
- Character Customisation - Level up to unlock new upgrades, skins and perks for your favourite class: hunter or monster. Earn your infamy on the leaderboards and become the apex predator
Time travel mystery Quantum Break is a revolutionary entertainment experience that blurs the lines between television and gaming.
Created by the team behind Max Payne and Alan Wake, this action-packed and innovative game involves bending and shaping time in order to survive. Master unique powers in order to outmanoeuvre and outwit your enemies in a groundbreaking title exclusive to the new Xbox One console.
Epic moments of destruction, captured in time, become your playground. How you play the game shapes a personalised version of the television show, which is due to be start at the same time as the game lands in April 2014.
Watching the Quantum Break TV show will provide strategies and insights that will impact the way you play the game and helps you discover unique content within the game. Together, the game and the show deliver a holistic entertainment experience, possible only on Xbox One (console available separately – see item number 3NPG7).
Age from 16 years.
Xbox One Mad Max
- Was £55.00
- Now £49.00
- Save £6.00
- Delivery by 26 September
Become Mad Max, the lone warrior in a savage post-apocalyptic world where cars are the key to survival. In this action-packed, open world, third-person action game, you must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using brutal on-ground and vehicular combat against vicious gangs of bandits. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied 'Plains of Silence.' Players are challenged with treacherous missions as they scavenge the dangerous landscape for supplies to build the ultimate combat vehicle.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light.
Survive the night: During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation.
Free running movement: Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
Open World environments: Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
Brutal melee and ranged combat: Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
Choose your play style: Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
Craft your weapon: Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire. Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
Age from 18 years.
Xbox One 2x Conductive Charging System
- Delivery by 07 April
2X conductive charging system for Xbox One controllers. Includes an AC adapter for quick charging.
Star Wars Battlefront.
Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £55.00
Xbox One Console with LEGO Movie Video Game, LEGO The Hobbit and Optional extra Controller and Xbox Live
- Was £529.00 to £599.00
- Now £499.00 to £569.00
- Save £30.00
- Delivery by 11 April
The Xbox One lets you experience an incredible new world of gaming and entertainment.
Welcome to a new generation of entertainment that pushes the boundaries of realism. You can mix up what you enjoy like never before – jump from TV to movies to sport to music to gaming to chatting with friends on Skype in an instant using just the sound of your voice. The Kinect motion sensor also seamlessly transfers all of your physical movements into the gaming environment for incredible controller-free action.
The Xbox One wakes up instantly, so it's always ready when you are. That means less time waiting and more time playing as you instantly and effortlessly jump back and forth between the things you love.
Blu-ray drive to give you access to HD movies and the Kinect sensor is now improved, with a wider field of view makes it easier to transport all your movements directly into the gaming world.
You never have to miss a moment thanks to multi-player alerts while you watch TV. Use your Windows, iOS or Android tablet or phone to extend and control what's playing on your Xbox One.
Skype on your TV in 1080p HD and make group video calls with up to 3 other people.
Xbox Live is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
What's included in the box:
- Xbox One console
- LEGO Movie game
- LEGO Hobbit Game
- FIFA download
- Extra Controller
- Game suitable for age 7 and above
- Kinect sensor
- HDMI cable
The Watch Dogs Dedsec Edition is the premium Collector's Edition ideal for any fans wishing to immerse themselves in the hacker fantasy!
- Consists of:
- 23 cm Aiden Pearce Figurine
- Dedsec Collector box
- Watch Dogs Artbook: artworks and illustrations that inspired the game
- Original soundtrack of the game
- Watch Dogs Map of Chicago
- Set of 4 collectible cards: discover Watch Dogs iconic characters through augmented reality.
- Set of 3 exclusive badges
Age from 18 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Europe 1960. The Nazis turned the tide of the war using a new kind of mysterious, advanced technology. Using unrelenting force and intimidation, they have brought even the most powerful of nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist. Play as the one man who dares go up against the world's most formidable military.
You are B.J. Blazkowicz, the American war hero. You are the only man capable of rewriting history.
The Assault: Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops - all rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine.
The Action: Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more - all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
The Arsenal: Collect ultra-advanced Nazi-tech! Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction. The Adventure: Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative.