Extend your warranty with Service or Replacement Guarantee
- Did you know if your TV was to breakdown on average it could cost you up to £162* to repair. Avoid expensive repair bills by protecting today with Service Guarantee!
*this cost is based on our Service Guarantee repair cost data from September 2015 – August 2016.
- Protect your product against mechanical and electrical breakdown.
How do I extend my warranty and protect my product?
- Select the product you want to buy
- Click the Service Guarantee or Replacement Guarantee drop down menu
- Read and consider the Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to purchase the protection simply select your level of plan
- Add to your basket
Terms and Conditions apply. The cover period excludes the manufacturer’s warranty. Some situations are excluded e.g. breakdown during manufacturer's warranty, wear and tear and unauthorised repairs.
Could you afford to replace your new item? With our excellent Replacement Guarantee you won't have to.
If it breaks we'll aim to get you a brand new one in 2 days, plus accidental damage is covered as standard –and no excess to pay.
Replacement Guarantee offers an easy claim service with a one call-instant decision. There’s even the option to spread the cost of your Replacement
Guarantee with your credit account.
Replacement Guarantee excludes some situations including not following the manufacturers instructions and any wilful act or neglect. You may already be
covered by another product. Full details of what is not included can be found in the Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions.
Replacement Guarantee is arranged by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited. Registered Number 4663281.
Registered Office: First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. The Insurer is London General Insurance Company Limited (LGI). Registered Number:
1865673. Registered Office: Twenty Kingston Road, Kingston Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey, England, TW18 4LG. LGI is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 202689).