Keep your electricals up & running and if the worst happens and we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it
Unlimited number of Service Requests for mechanical & electrical breakdown with a really easy online claims process
Straight forward call out service, no extra to pay
What services are provided
- Access to our online service centre for set up support, hints & tips and annual health checks.
- Technical advice from a qualified Engineer.
- Unlimited Service Requests for mechanical & electrical breakdown - if we can't fix your product, we will replace it with one of a similar specification*
- Simple online claims process.
- No extra costs - all parts, labour and call out charges covered.
- We use a trusted network of repairers.
- *After your manufacturer’s warranty period ends
What is excluded
- Loss, theft or damage to the item for any reason.
- Breakdown during the manufacturer's warranty.
- Breakdown caused by not following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Repairs carried out by people who aren't authorised by us or without our prior approval.
- Assistance with routine maintenance.
- Choose the item you want to buy and select your level of cover from the drop down menu.
- To protect an item you've already bought, log into My Account and go to My Messages. Find the message relating to your product and select Find out more. If you’d like to purchase the cover, simply Add to basket and Checkout as normal. Alternatively you can give us a call on 0800 092 9051.
- Something to keep in mind: You can only cover items you've bought from Very within the first 60 days of your purchase.
Even the most reliable products and brands can develop faults that lead to an electrical and/or mechanical breakdown. It is for this reason that major electrical retailers offer extended warranties in some form or another.
Service Guarantee will keep your appliance up and running with access to our online service centre for set up support, hints & tips and annual health checks. As your appliance gets older there is a higher likelihood that it could develop a fault. Service Guarantee can give you peace of mind for up to 5 years, that you would not need to pay for repair or replacement in the event that your product develops a fault in this time. Service Guarantee does not include some situations including accidental damage and any wilful act or neglect.
Please check your household insurance policy carefully to check what you are covered for. Typically it will not cover you for mechanical or electrical breakdown; with Service Guarantee, this is covered as standard.
Most manufacturer's offer 12 months guarantee against mechanical breakdown. With Service Guarantee you will be protected beyond the manufacturer's warranty and if we can't repair it then we will arrange a replacement.
Service Guarantee covers electrical products bought from us against mechanical and electrical failure, however it does not offer cover against accidental damage.
The Service Guarantee cost is a small amount to pay in relation to what you may have to pay a repair agent to fix your broken Product.
No, Service Guarantee will continue after you have had a repair and you can have unlimited repairs. The cover only ends if a replacement product is provided.
The process is very straightforward. Simply log on to the Online Service Centre and Click on “Report a Fault”. We’ll set up a convenient time to visit and if we can’t repair it, we’ll arrange a replacement. Call-out, parts & labour charges are all covered. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your service request with an advisor you can contact us by telephone on 0800 092 9051.
The benefits offered under the Service Guarantee are in addition to your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Under this Act, if the product you purchase is subsequently found to be defective then you will be entitled to a remedy such as a repair, a replacement or a refund. This legal right lasts for up to 6 years (5 years in Scotland). If the product proves defective in the first 30 days after purchase then you may reject the goods and request a full refund. Thereafter, you will be entitled to a repair or replacement but if those remedies are not possible then you can claim a full, or partial, refund depending on the age of the goods. Further information on your rights can be obtained from the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline 03454 040506.
You can arrange to buy a warranty or service plan from insurers, utility companies, credit card companies, manufacturer's, some other retailers and specialist online providers, but they may not provide the same level of support or service as us.
You can cancel Service Guarantee at any time. During the manufacturer's warranty you'll get a full refund and after this time you will receive a refund based on the number of months left to run.
You will need to register to access the Online Service Centre by clicking the link in the enrolment email sent to you following the purchase of your Service Guarantee or by clicking “Register” on the website and following the registration instructions.
You can access the Online Service Centre through the following link:
We will provide you with the Product Support information by post in the event we do not have your email address on record. If you do have an email address you can register this with us by calling 0800 092 9051 to gain full access to the information within the Online Service Centre. If you need to raise a service request you can also do this by calling 0800 092 9051.
Information on how to set up support and hints and tips are available in the Online Service Centre within the Product Support area for your electrical item.
We will send you an Annual Health Check via email on an annual basis starting from the first anniversary of the start date of your Service Guarantee. A copy of your Annual Health Check will be available for you to view in the Product Support area in the Online Service Centre.
Need a little help?
Don't worry, get in touch on the number below