Item number UMJHX
Garmin Instinct 2 GPS Smartwatch - the stylish way to track your fitness.Stay In Touch
This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. With fitness stats and smart notifications, you can stay on top of everything that's happening
There's no need to worry about recharging when solar charging gives you unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode¹ so you can take on life's unlimited possibilities.
Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring² for energy levels, stress, sleep, Pulse Ox4 and much more. Do more of what you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming, strength training and more.
You even can stay connected to what matters to you with smart notifications³, Garmin Pay and Connect IQ compatibility.
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features can send a message with your location to your emergency contacts when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Discover Your Fitness Age
The fitness age feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Get tips to lower your fitness age.
1. Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
2. See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
3. See Garmin.com/ble
This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- Depth: 14.5 MM
- Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 metres and thermal- and shock resistant with fibre-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant glass
- Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features
- Intensity minutes - track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during what activity.
- Live connected with smart notifications and Connect IQ™ compatibility
- Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring features that track your heart rate, sleep, Pulse Ox, respiration and more
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Battery life: up to 28 days in smartwatch mode; up to 30 hours in GPS mode
- Height: 45 MM
- Width: 135 MM