Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Skin Care R

  • 5 6
  • 4 1
  • 3 0
  • 2 0
  • 1 0
Read 7 reviews
View product information
  • 1
  • 2
Total £22.99
This item may be eligible for Click & Collect

Once seal is broken or removed, these items are non-returnable under our Approval Guarantee. Your statutory rights are not affected. See Returns section in our Help pages for more information.

EAN: 5021044120818

Item number MUMKL

Garnier Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Skin Care R

These products contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. Our ingredients come from several sources below are some examples. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. At Garnier we use, wherever possible, active ingredients from nature - anti-oxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives. A scientifically-proven efficacy, verified to work under realistic usage conditions. Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
  • Depth: 324 MM
  • Height: 229 MM
  • Width: 70 MM
  • How to Use?
  • STEP 1 - Wash your skin with Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Gel Wash for skin that feels perfectly clean and hydrated.
  • STEP 2 - Use Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Cleansing Milk to gently, yet efficiently, remove make-up.
  • STEP 3 - Apply the Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Toner to your face with a cotton pad to leave skin feeling purified.
  • STEP 4 - Apply the Garnier Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly 3 in 1 as a day moisturiser, night moisturiser or face mask