Up to 15% Off with your first credit order
Just enter MJWR4 at the checkout by 08/11/18.
Representative 39.9% APR variableFind out More
Representative 39.9% APR Variable. Offer ends 8th November 2018. Exclusions apply.Learn more
New Very Home Insurance customers only. Introduced by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Sales arranged by Direct Group Limited.
Financial promotion provided by Shop Direct Finance Company who
are not the lender. Freedom Finance are a broker & not a lender.
SOME THINGS ARE WORTH CHECKING FIRST!
It's easy to check if you'll be accepted for a Very Credit Card with QuickCheck
Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd (exclusive credit broker). Capital One (lender) pay us for the introduction.Learn More
Now you're here you can discover 100s of premium brands for you and
your home, all shoppable right now with your Very Exclusive account!
Item number LNX6T
LEGO City 60154 Town Bus StationJoin the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus.
This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside, as well as a bus stop with a bike stand, trash can, waiting area and ramp, plus a newsstand with newspapers, fruit and drinks for sale.
Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 bus passengers, bus driver, newsstand worker, newsstand visitor and a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure.
• Features a city bus with opening side and front doors, bike rack for 2 bikes on the back, and space inside for 4 minifigures including a wheelchair passenger.
• Also includes a bus stop with waiting area, bike stand, trash can and ramp for a wheelchair, plus a newsstand with an open shelf and space inside for a minifigure, as well as a buildable streetlight.
• Visit the newsstand to buy a paper and cold drink.
• Park your bike in the bike stand while you wait for the bus to arrive at the bus stop.
• Push the wheelchair up the ramp to enter the bus.
• Accessory elements include a briefcase, fruit, 2 drink elements, 3 newspaper tiles and a buildable wheelchair.
• City bus measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
• Bus stop measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
• Newsstand and streetlight measures over 5” (13cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.