Max FactorMasterpiece 2 In 1 Lash WOW Volume & Length Mascara 7ml
£12.99Current price £12.99
FREE delivery with Click & Collect on orders £30 or more (product exclusions apply), and free returns.Find out more about Click & Collect
Once seal is broken or removed, these items are non-returnable under our Approval Guarantee. Your statutory rights are not affected. See Returns section in our Help pages for more information.
Item number: VG7H3
EAN: 3616303408961E.A.N: 3 6 1 6 3 0 3 4 0 8 9 6 1
Max Factor Masterpiece 2 In 1 Lash WOW Volume & Length Mascara 7mlFor lashes that look longer with maximised volume, there's Max Factor Masterpiece 2 In 1 Lash Wow Mascara. With a simple twist to transform, the unique twistable brush is easy to use and lets you choose your preferred look for maximum results. Separate and lengthen or lift and volumise - the choice is yours! The vegan formula contains good-for-you ingredients to help care for your lashes. Flake-free, this mascara goes on easily without clumps and will accompany you from dusk till dawn with no smudging. The long-lasting, smooth formula of this volumising and lengthening mascara is easy to apply for mess-free application that reaches from root to tip and even the inner corners. Ophthalmologically tested, this Max Factor mascara is suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Give your lashes a look that'll make everyone say WOW!
- Depth: 17 MM
- Height: 135 MM
- Width: 17 MM
- It's a 2-in-1 lengthening and volumising mascara whose twist-to-transform brush is easy to use and lets you master your desired lash look!
- The vegan formula contains good-for-you ingredients to help care for the health of your lashes.
- This mascara is both flake-proof and ensures no clumps when applied, for gorgeous wear that lasts all day.
- The smooth formula is easy to apply for mess-free application that reaches from root to tip and even the inner corners.
- A ophthalmologically tested mascara for sensitive eyes and contact wearers
- SUGGESTED USE: 1. Before applying to lashes, wipe off any excess product from the mascara brush
- 2. Twist the handle end to choose your preferred look - length or volume
- 3. Place the brush at the base of your upper lashes. Move the brush upwards to coat lashes from the base to the tip.
- 4. Repeat for the inner and outer corners.
- 5. For lower lashes, apply the mascara from the middle in a downward motion, then use the brush vertically for the corners