Philips Series 5000 Hair Clipper with 28 length settings perfect for home use HC5630/15
Item number PCWVH
The Philips Hair Clipper Series 5000 HC5630 gives you a faster, sharper cut time after time.The Philips hair clipper series 5000 features DualCut technology which can power through any hair type. The cutting element combines a double-sharpened cutting element with low-friction engineering for faster cutting.
• Trim-n-flow PRO technology allows cut hair to flow away from the blades during use through its innovative comb design
• Self-sharpening titanium blades for ultimate durability and long-lasting performance
• Precise length control: 28 easy lock-in length settings from 0.5 mm to 28 mm; the Philips hair clipper includes a stubble comb of 2 mm for short hair cut or to style your beard
• 100 percent washable for an easy cleaning
• 90 minutes run time of cordless use after a 1-hour charge or use plugged in (UK 2-pin bathroom plug)
Trim-n-Flow Pro Technology
The innovative comb design allows cut hair to ¿ow away from the blades during use, preventing even long hair from getting stuck in the comb, so you can start and ¿nish your style without interruption.
Power through any type of hair with our advanced DualCut technology: an innovative two-sided cutting element that cuts hair twice as fast as one-sided blades. Pressing the Turbo mode button will increase the speed of the motor to e¿ciently cut even thicker hair.
28 lock-in Length Settings
Turn the zoom wheel to select and lock in the length you want. The 2 adjustable combs cut between 3mm and 28mm, with precisely 1mm between each length. Use the stubble comb of 2mm for short hair cut or to style your beard. Remove the comb entirely for a close 0.5mm trim.
For any product queries and support relate questions, please call 02079 490240 or visit www.philips.co.uk/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page