RemingtonWet 2 Straight Pro Straightener – S7970
£99.99Current price £99.99
FREE delivery with Click & Collect on orders £30 or more (product exclusions apply), and free returns.Find out more about Click & Collect
28 day Approval Guarantee. Non returnable under our Approval Guarantee, for reasons of health & hygiene. Your statutory rights are not affected. See Returns section in our Help pages for more information.
Item number: TC4XM
EAN: 5038061132908E.A.N: 5 0 3 8 0 6 1 1 3 2 9 0 8
Want to create your style faster? The Wet 2 Straight Pro Straightener has Advanced Wet 2 Straight Technology that lets you straighten your hair from wet.With the Exclusive Venting System quickly removes excess surface water as you style meaning you can skip the step of blow-drying and cut your styling time in half**. The Moisture Sensor lets you straighten your hair at the optimum temperature with No Heat Damage*, for Up to 24 hours frizz free results***
Advanced Wet 2 Straight Technology
Combining an Exclusive Venting System and a Moisture Sensor, you can create your go-to style quickly, at the optimum temperature.
Exclusive Venting System
See the mist evaporating from the vents as the excess surface water quickly vaporises. 2x Faster** than drying and styling with a standard straightener and hair dryer. Once the surface water is eliminated the sensor drops the temperature to your perfect dry straightening temperature.
The moisture sensor adjusts the temperature of the straightening plates on each pass to safely evaporate excess surface water whilst respecting your hair natural moisture content to quickly take hair from wet to straight style without any heat damage*.
Wet and Dry Mode
The Wet 2 Straight Pro Straightener is safe to use on both wet and dry hair. Selecting Wet Mode activates the straightener to be used on damp hair, meaning you can shower, towel dry, then straighten. Alternatively, you can choose Dry Mode on those non hair wash days to use as a standard straightener.
5 years standard guarantee that can be extended to 6 years when you register your product at https://remington.productregister.co.uk
You must register within 28 days of purchase.
*4 passes in wet and dry mode Vs naturally dried hair, dependant on consumer usage. **measured in wet and dry mode vs a standard Remington hair dryer and straightener. *** shown in lab testing.
- Accessory List: Storage Pouch
- Cord Length (in M): 3
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Power Type: Mains
- Styler Type: Straightener
- Technology: Ceramic
- Travel Size: N
- Advanced Wet2Straight Technology – Combines an Exclusive Venting System and Moisture Sensor
- Exclusive venting system quickly removes excess water on each stroke meaning you can skip the time consuming step of blow drying
- Ultra-Fast Heat-Up – Ready to use in 15-Seconds
- Advanced Ceramic Coated Plates Infused with Frizz Resistant Micro Conditioners for healthy looking, smooth results
- Wet and Dry Mode – Safe for use on wet and dry hair
- Digital Temperature Controls – 10x Temperature Settings up to 230°C for all hair types
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off after 60-Minutes
- Slim 110m Floating Plate for even pressure when styling
- Storage Pouch
- Swivel Cord and Worldwide Voltage