Service Guarantee is no longer available to purchase.
The information provided below is for customers who currently hold an active Service Guarantee agreement, or who have previously held a Service Guarantee agreement.
If you have any queries in relation to your Service Guarantee, please give us a call, click here for details (Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 8pm).
TO MAKE CHANGES OR CANCEL YOUR AGREEMENT
If you would like to make an amendment to your Service Guarantee or to cancel you can call us, click here for details (Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 8pm).
Alternatively, you can write to:
Insurance Customer Services
FOR NEW OR EXISTING SERVICE REQUESTS
For updates on an existing Service request or to register a new Service request, please give us a call, click here for details (Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm).
If you purchased your Service Guarantee on or after 29th January 2018 you can also register your service request online through the Online Service Centre using the following link:
You will need to register to access the Online Service Centre by clicking the link in the enrolment email sent to you following the purchase of your Service Guarantee or by clicking “Register” on the website and following the registration instructions.
Alternatively, you can write to:
Service Request Administration Services
The Venter Building
Rainton Business Park
Houghton Le Spring
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED
- Access to our online service centre for set up support, hints & tips and annual health checks
- Technical advice from a qualified Engineer
- Unlimited Service Requests for mechanical & electrical breakdown - if we can't fix your product, we will replace it with one of a similar specification*
- Simple online claims process
- No extra costs - all parts, labour and call out charges covered
- We use a trusted network of repairers
*After your manufacturer’s warranty period ends
- Loss or Theft
- Failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions
- Breakdown during the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Damage to the Electrical Item
- Engineer Appointment without a Service Request
- Routine Maintenance
- Unauthorised Repairs
- Consumable items replaced by you
- Contents of the Electrical Item
Full details of all exclusions can be found in your policy document.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
For complaints relating to arranging, providing or administrating your policy (including claims handling), please telephone (click here for details), or write to;
Please remember to quote your Agreement number when submitting an enquiry or complaint.
For more information on Very complaints process, please see https://www.very.co.uk/help/en/online-help-system.page#help-contact-us
If your complaint is in relation to the terms of your Agreement, please telephone The Warranty Group Services (click here for details), email email@example.com or write to;
TWG Services Limited
The Aspen Building
Vantage Point Business Village
Terms & conditions apply. Service Guarantee is arranged by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited. Registered Number 4663281. Registered Office: First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. The Provider is The Warranty Group (TWG) Services (Isle of Man) Limited, Third Floor, St George's Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EE.