HOW TO MANAGE YOUR VERY ACCOUNT
A Very Account gives you a range of payment options and convenient ways to pay, to suit your lifestyle and budget. It's easy to keep track of payment due dates, your credit limit and available balance, helping you to stay in control.
A choice of ways to pay
Each month we’ll email you a statement, or send you one in the post
if you prefer. Each time you have a choice of payment options:
- Full balance - Pay off the full balance.
- Take 3 - You'll always have a choice to pay over 3 months on all new purchases. So you don't have to pay all in one go when you use Take 3, our interest opt out option. We'll work out your Take 3 amount every month, so you don't have to. This will also include your minimum payment, so you don't need to make an extra payment for this. So as long as you make the full Take 3 payment by the due date you'll avoid interest on your Take 3 purchases.
- The Minimum Payment - This is £5 or 7% of your balance, (whichever is greater). By making just the minimum payment, it will take you longer to pay off your balance and it will cost you more. Interest will be charged at your account rate.
• Buy Now Pay Later - allows you to shop now and delay payment, and is subject to your credit and account status
- Buy Now Pay Later is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases depending on how much you spend.
- In checkout you can choose how long you would like to delay payment for.
- The delayed payment period starts from the date of order. Interest is calculated and compounded for the delayed payment period and is added to your account as a lump sum when this ends. Remember, avoid interest by paying the cash price before the end of the delayed payment period, this can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments.
- The costs for delivery, installation services and any warranty and insurance products cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later.
- Buy Now Pay Later cannot be used in conjunction with Take 3.
This represents a typical cost of using a Very Account
Representative 39.9% APR variable
APR representative variable (annual interest rate of 39.9% variable).
A personalised credit limit, typically £1,000.
You may be offered other promotional interest rates.
Choose how to pay your Account
- You can pay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, when you log into My Account and choose ‘Make a Payment’. Choose the amount you want to pay and enter your debit or credit card details.
- Online payments reach your account instantly, but may take a day to show on your account.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- However just so you know, we can't accept payments made from abroad via My Account. So if you're on your hols (lucky you) and want to make a payment please call Freephone 0800 092 3355 and use our automated service.
- Setting up a Direct Debit is really simple, too. Setting up a Direct Debit for the Minimum Payment means you'll never forget your payment, and you can always make additional payments when you want to. Additionally, you can also set up a Direct Debit for our Pay in Full option and Take 3.
- It's a safe and speedy way to pay your Very Account with an automatic payment from your Bank Account - all you need is your bank sort code and account number.
- Go to My Account and select Make a Payment to set this up.
- Your Direct Debit payment is due to be taken every 28 days, we'll confirm how much it will be on your statement, and what date we'll take it on.
- Just so you know, Direct Debit can't be used to pay towards Buy Now Pay Later, so these need to be paid separately - you're in control.
- If you cancel your Direct Debit and you have a Buy Now Pay Later balance, please check the Buy Now Pay Later payment due date, as it may be affected.
- You can make payments directly from your bank by quoting our sort code 62-25-61 and account number 0000 0000 (no this isn’t a typo!). You’ll need to add your Very Account number into the payment reference field.
- Alternative payment methods are available and detailed on the back of your statement.
Just pick the payment option that suits you the best.
At least 20
days to pay
You'll always have 20 days, and up to 47 to pay, depending on when you place your order.
You'll always know where you’re up to, how much you need to pay and when.
You'll get handy payment reminders by email so you don't miss anything.
Extra Savings too!
Look out for discounts and promotions on selected purchases when you use your account.