- Product Description
- Product Features
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
MPN: TBC EAN: 889842280524
Item number LR64C
State of Decay 2 plays on Xbox Series X and Xbox One is a zombie apocalypse that's not to be missed.How Will You Survive?
Small-town America, one year from today. The dead have risen and civilization has fallen. Not even the military could stop the zombies, and now it's up to you to gather survivors and build a community in a post-apocalyptic world – a world where every decision matters, and where you define what it means to survive.
Four Player Co-Op Multiplayer
• Build your community and invite up to three friends to survive in an open world filled with hostile zombies, human enemies, and the valuable gear necessary to keep your community alive.
RPG Progression in an Open World
• It’s up to you to build your base, develop your characters’ abilities, and manage resources to survive as a group in this post-apocalyptic world.
• Develop each survivor’s skills to improve their capabilities and strengthen your community.
Your Choices Define Your Survival Story
• In the apocalypse, the line between right and wrong disappears. Every decision has lasting consequences that you must face. In the end, how you decide to survive just might surprise you.
• In the apocalypse, the line between right and wrong disappears and every decision has lasting consequences.
- A world of exploration
Venture out onto a vast, open ocean, uncovering regions scattered with unspoiled islands and the sunken ships of less agile sailors. You're free to approach this world and its wealth of challenges however you choose. Sail for the sheer joy of discovery or undertake dramatic voyages, following maps and untangling riddles, learning to expect the unexpected.
- A world of action
When parley is off the table, fight to protect your crew and your gold in ship-to-ship battles with cannon, pistol, blunderbuss and cutlass, pursuing rivals through raging storms. Sail in pursuit of deadly bounties, or ferry cargo through hostile waters.
- A world of teamwork
Sea of Thieves is as fun to watch and share as it is to play, bringing people together in a world that's exciting, fun and unpredictable. Whether you're questing with friends, testing the waters in a smaller ship or matchmaking to find a crew from the terrific community, great memories are easy to make in this world where every sail you see is another crew of real players.
- A world of encounters
This ocean realm is an intriguing blend of ancient and new: pirates from a bygone age, now little more than malignant bones, still guard the gold beneath its sands, even as fresh-faced adventurers set out to forge great legends. You'll cross paths with settlers too, plying their trades or looking to employ the skills of bold seafarers to further their own agendas.
- A world of legends
On your quest to become a pirate legend you'll amass loot and hard-earned rewards to adapt your appearance to your own liking. You'll climb the ranks and boost your reputation until other crews are awed to encounter you out at sea. The stories created through your deeds may even be reflected not just in your own surroundings, but in the wider world's lore.
|Product Description||Sea of Thieves - Microsoft Xbox One|
|Platform||Microsoft Xbox One|
|ESRB Rating||Teen (13+)|