£30 back when you successfully apply for
Very Pay and place your first online credit order of £60 or more.
Apply for Very Pay by 28/01/2022 and enter the code below at the checkout
RTW3FApply for Very Pay now
Representative 39.9% APR variable
Credit will be applied to your account once the order has been despatched. Financial services products and delivery
charges are excluded from the offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The credit will be reversed
if the order is returned and the value falls below the minimum spend required.
Very Pay gives you a choice of ways to pay
And you can avoid interest on every purchase.
You can choose to pay monthly with flexible monthly payments
- You always have the flexibility to pay a monthly amount that suits you.
- This must be at least £5 or 7% of your balance. The minimum payment is detailed on your statement. If you pay this way you will be charged interest, and it will take you longer to pay off your balance.
Pay in 3 with Take 3
3 payments, 3 months, pay no interest.
- This lets you split the cost of anything over 3 months.
- Plus, you pay nothing for at least 20 days.
- If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you’ll pay interest on your balance at your account rate.
Buy Now Pay Later
Shop now and delay payment, subject to your credit and account status.
- Buy Now Pay Later is an interest-bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases depending on the offer.
- The costs for delivery and installation services cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later.
- In checkout you can choose how long you would like to delay your payment for. The delayed payment period and minimum order values to qualify for Buy Now Pay Later are subject to offer, and will be detailed in checkout.
- The delayed payment period starts from the date of order. Interest is calculated and compounded for the delayed payment period and is added to your account as a lump sum when this ends.
- If you decide not to pay before the deferred payment period ends, the outstanding balance, plus the interest will now form part of your payable balance.
- This will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This will be included within your account minimum payment request on your monthly statement and cannot be repaid using Take 3.
- Remember, avoid interest by paying the cash price before the end of the delayed payment period, this can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments
You can pay in full today using a credit or debit card.
This represents a typical cost of using Very Pay: Representative 39.9% APR variable (annual interest rate of 39.9% variable). A personalised credit limit, typically £1,000. You may be offered other promotional interest rates.