We will charge the full order value and then apply the credit back to your chosen payment method once the order is dispatched. The code can only be used once and not at the same time as other offer codes. Insurances & delivery/installation charges are excluded from the offer. Please note that if you return items from your order, the £10 credit will be reversed if the order value falls below £100. Please note this is a targeted offer for your use only.
1. Spend £100 or more on selected Clothing & Footwear (excludes accessories) in one order on 6 months Buy Now Pay Later, with Very Pay. Each order must meet the £100 minimum order value. Non-eligible items will not count towards the minimum order value or your credit back. All eligible products are contained within the offer page, access via shop now (Offer not valid if you choose 9 or 12 months Buy Now Pay later).
2. By entering RTVUV in the promo code box at checkout your order will be put on 6 months Buy Now Pay Later automatically. We’ll then credit 20% of the eligible order value back to your account by 16th December 2021 or the dispatch date, whichever is later.
Order must be placed online. If you return any eligible items that makes your order drop below £100, the credit will be reversed. This can’t be used in conjunction with other offers (entering any other promo code apart from RTVUV in checkout will exclude you from this promotion). Offer live 21st October - 3rd November 2021.
What is Buy Now Pay Later?
Buy Now Pay Later is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for 6 months. The delayed payment period starts from the date of order (including pre-ordered items and those not ready for immediate dispatch). Buy Now Pay Later is subject to eligibility.
How is interest calculated?
Interest is calculated from date of order and compounded daily. The interest will be added to your account as a lump sum at the end of the delayed payment period. This means you will pay interest on interest.
How to avoid paying interest?
You can avoid all of the interest by paying the cash price before the end of the delayed payment period, this can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments.
Making partial payments without clearing the cash price in full will reduce the lump sum of compound interest charged at the end of the delayed payment period.
Remember if you choose not to pay the cash price before the end of the delayed payment period, any outstanding balance plus a lump sum of compound interest will be charged to your Very account.
How do I make a Buy Now Pay Later payment?
To make a full or partial payment simply log into My Account, choose "Make a payment", select "Pay Buy Now Pay Later" and allocate your payment to the specific Buy Now Pay Later you wish to pay off. Alternatively, you can call us.
What happens after the delayed payment period?
If you have not paid the cash price in full or have only made a partial payment, a lump sum of interest will be charged to your Very account. Any outstanding balance plus the interest will now become payable on your account.
As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3.
If you have paid the cash price in full before the end of the delayed payment period, you will not pay any interest.
What is excluded from Buy Now Pay Later?
The costs for delivery and installation services cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later. Buy Now Pay Later availability is subject to your credit and account status.
Do I still have to pay my minimum payment?
Yes, allocating payments to Buy Now Pay Later will not cover the minimum payment for your Very account. If you have a non-Buy Now Pay Later balance on your Very account, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement.
Black Friday Top Picks
Shop by department
It's the very best excuse
to buy something "for the kids".
Shop Christmas now
Binky x Very
Turn up your winter style with cosy coats, must-have dresses and more
Save 1/3 off selected Toys
It’s the perfect time to
get started on their wish list
Get your home ready
Get everything you need
delivered in time for Christmas
Very Pay gives you a choice of ways to pay
And you can avoid interest on every purchase.
You can choose to pay monthly with flexible monthly payments
- You always have the flexibility to pay a monthly amount that suits you.
- This must be at least £5 or 7% of your balance. The minimum payment is detailed on your statement. If you pay this way you will be charged interest, and it will take you longer to pay off your balance.
Pay in 3 with Take 3
3 payments, 3 months, pay no interest.
- This lets you split the cost of anything over 3 months.
- Plus, you pay nothing for at least 20 days.
- If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you’ll pay interest on your balance at your account rate.
Buy Now Pay Later
Shop now and delay payment, subject to your credit and account status.
- Buy Now Pay Later is an interest-bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases depending on the offer.
- The costs for delivery and installation services cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later.
- In checkout you can choose how long you would like to delay your payment for. The delayed payment period and minimum order values to qualify for Buy Now Pay Later are subject to offer, and will be detailed in checkout.
- The delayed payment period starts from the date of order. Interest is calculated and compounded for the delayed payment period and is added to your account as a lump sum when this ends.
- If you decide not to pay before the deferred payment period ends, the outstanding balance, plus the interest will now form part of your payable balance.
- This will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This will be included within your account minimum payment request on your monthly statement and cannot be repaid using Take 3.
- Remember, avoid interest by paying the cash price before the end of the delayed payment period, this can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments
You can pay in full today using a credit or debit card.
This represents a typical cost of using Very Pay: Representative 39.9% APR variable (annual interest rate of 39.9% variable). A personalised credit limit, typically £1,000. You may be offered other promotional interest rates.
Shop the brands you love
Ways to borrow
Get an answer with QuickCheck
See if you're eligible for a Very
Loans to help bring your
plans to life
You could borrow between £1,000 - £25,000Learn more
Shop Direct Finance Company Limited (exclusive credit broker). Capital One (lender) pay us for this introduction.
Shop Direct Finance Company Limited act as a credit broker and earn a commission if you choose to take a loan product. Freedom Finance Ltd are also a broker and not a lender.